Selling Peru is difficult, but with this course’s comprehensive advice you will be able to improve your Peru Sales and Sell with Confidence. Our explorations of Peru’s cities will combine culture and adventure sports creating a unique experience. Learn in depth selling of one of the most mystic and energetic countries in the world.
- This class is for selling Peru to sophisticated travelers, so the hotels discussed are sure to thrill even your most particular clients
- Experiences that will make you stand out from the other tour companies as an expert
- In depth destination information beyond what you will find anywhere else
- Learn to answer the most common questions your clients will ask
- Optional side tours to better help you customize experience for your clients
- Sample Commissionable Itineraries which you can begin selling immediately to your sophisticated clients
- Secrets Shared like, which is our favorite train, hotel, experiences
- How to mix and match hotels and experiences to your clients.
- When you finish this class you should be able to talk to any client about a trip to Peru and sound like a Pro
Monica Irauzqui started her company, Yampu Tours, 22 years ago with her husband Jose. Her travel experience comes from firsthand knowledge she has gained from multiple trips she has taken with her husband and two kids (so naturally, she is an expert in family Travel).
Her eye for detail, knack for knowing what clients will like and won’t like even after knowing them for a short amount of time, and impeccable memory for remembering even the smallest bit of information proves that she is one of the most trusted and skilled people in the Travel Industry.
Monica has been instrumental in creating a “client first” culture at Yampu Tours. She teaches classes to her staff on gaining and keeping trust. The Mantra of Monica and her team at Yampu is to create lifetime relationships with their clients through knowledge, expertise and customer service. They know the product and the countries they work in so well that they can match client interests and expectations for the perfect tour experience.
Yampu tours are private, authentic, and 100% customizable. Once the tour has been designed to match the clients needs, the Yampu Team makes sure everything goes according to the plan, find any potential problems before travel and gives added value to each booking by offering concierge services, great tips, free upgrades, meaningful gifts, good flights, hotels, and their experience as experts.
Yampu Tours is the proud recipient of eight World Travel Awards, including South America’s Leading Tour Operator for the past 6 years, and Mexico & Central America’s Leading Tour Operator!